RaidAchievement - Change log
Change logs of other addons: PhoenixStyle, CombatReplay, AchievementsReminder, RaidSlackCheck, Boss_shieldsmonitor, SayAnnouncer
- If you don't have AchievementsReminder or RaidAchievement_OldModules addons - you will see those button in grey.
- Some minor updates.
- Let me know if there are achievements that could be tracked!
- New achievements from new scenarios added.
- Fixed for 5.3.
- Remember to download AchievementsReminder and RaidAchievement_OldModules addons if you need them, they are no more included into the project.
- Addon re-organised: it tracks achieves only for current expansion. To track old achievements you should download RaidAchievement_OldModules.
- Module that notify you about achievements when you change zone + tactics (that will be updated soon) is now a separate standalone addon: AchievementsReminder.
- Sorry for Ads in last versions, I wouldn't add them any more, thanks to everyone who have helped me. Addon will be updating now continuously.
- If you used Tactic module and don't want to lose your own tactics, just go to WTF folder, find a file RaidAchievement_AchieveReminder.lua open it, be sure that your tactics are there and rename it into AchievementsReminder.lua.
- Ads removed.
- Old achieve updated. Minor fix.
- If you need some achieve tracker - let me know!
- Planning your vacation? Book your hotel here:)
- Added 1 achieve (8th boss).
- Added new sound: Mario, 1 Up.
- Added new achieve on Tortos with Mario sound by default.
- Fixed an error. New achieves coming this weekend.