Our extensions are very simple. We do not save or store any user information. More info:
- NO ADS
- we don't save any personal information
- extension doesn't read and doesn't know the personal name of the user and any of his personal information
- We use https://digitaldiscovered.com/ service to manage info about installs in our FREE version and they also collect anonymous information to analyze network activity, you can find their privacy here: https://digitaldiscovered.com/privacypolicy/
What extensions save and why?
- The date of the installation
- Total likes / comments it sends
- If you use multi-pages option: list of the pages you set
- General settings you set: timeouts, text to sends etc
- List of people to whom script replies/sends private message, IDs of posts that script elaborates etc; everything is saved LOCALLY and it is not shared with anyone, even with us.
Everything of this is saved locally and never is sent to anyone, we don't have access to any of that information! Simple, right? ;)